Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ted's Challenge

I'm a boxaholic.  I know it and can't help it.  Show me a new box template and I'm there... I'm all over it like white on rice.  So, a fellow PTI'er has a little box challenge going on his blog.  See here: Ted's blog challenge
Now how fortuitous is it that Lauren Meader's new web  site is offering a FREE box template here: Lauren's Web Site

So, new template, holiday's over, I'm itching to use pink again... a match made in heaven!  Time for some Valentine treat boxes!  It is a simple box, kind of reminds me of a card deck box but so fun to do your own colors and embellies!

I tucked the lid into the heart embellishment but it will also tuck into the box itself.


The neatest part of all.... I got it as an SVG file so I cut it on my Cricut!  From someone that can not cut a straight one inch line, I am definitely in heaven now!

Supplies:
PP and card stock: PTI
Stamps: PTI
Ribbon: Offray from Joanns
Heart Punch: Marvy Uchida

6 comments:

Ted said...

Patty, this turned out very cute! Thanks for being part of the challenge! :)

Dave said...

Just DARLING!! Great use of the heart paper!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is cute! Love how the top fits behind the heart to close it up.

Taheerah said...

Great little box, and loving the Valentine theme!

Lori said...

Your box is so cute!!!

Kristen said...

This is adorable, Patty!