Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gypsy Tray!

I have wanted to create some type of Gypsy Tray for quite awhile.  Finally found one (a true 7Gypsies) on sale.  Then I discovered Kerri Bradford Studio.  She creates these awesome print and cut files specifically designed to fit in the Gypsy trays.  There are some amazing cut files that can be used for cards and scrapbook pages and she also makes templates for use in PSE.  Anyway, had to give it a go.  Here (http://www.kerribradford.com/products-page/this-and-that-kits-complete/thisthat-winter/)is her original package and I just personalized it a bit.  I also discovered that my Cricut is terrible at the detailed cuts.  A new Silhouette Cameo is soooo going on my wish list.


Wait till you see the Spring one!  Have you ever made one or thought about it?  Love to hear your thoughts.

6 comments:

Kay D said...

Oh, wow! This is stunning. The colors are just wonderful, and there are so many lovely elements all working beautifully together- love it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very, very lovely. Love the blues. Looking forward to the spring one as well.

Deb said...

This is fantastic, Patty! I admire the work that you did to create it. I have visited Kerri's blog and have seen her work. You did awesome! You've got me thinking about a Silhouette too ;)

Jen Adcock said...

Way to go Patty! This is amazing! I have never been able to muster up the courage to create one of these nor do I have a Shilhouette which might help. LOL This has turned out so well. Love the color scheme and the cool motifs. Brava!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow! This is gorgeous! Fabulous job with your tray, Patty!

Mayol said...

Great job with the tray! i like the browns, blues and whites.